Energy Saver Insulating PackageWeather stripping designed to withstand temperatures up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
Energy Saver Insulating Package
Available on any wooden or aluminum stairway
- Factory installed ¾" thick, R-5 polyisocyenerate aluminum faced foam
- Factory applied "Bulb" type, perimeter weather-stripping
- Meets or exceeds the new energy code requirements.
- The Marwin Company "ENERGY-SAVER" insulating package means your stairway is ready to install without any insulating problems or wasted time.
- Our factory applied weather-stripping has the following properties:
- Helps reduce air leaks and can withstand temperatures of up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Assures a proper seal, by remaining pliable, with low memory retention for long lasting service. Other PVC weather-stripping may become stiff and crack or split.
- Is securely fastened and won't peel off or curl-up like most adhesive backed, field applied, "foam" weather-stripping.
The Marwin Company "ENERGY-SAVER" insulating package can be easily added to any model stairway. Select any of our Wooden or Aluminum models and ask for the "ENERGY-SAVER" insulating package at the time of order.